Palettes from which to select your site's colors.
Academic programs available to your site through shared content
Types of content management systems for Mason websites
Models of landing pages to meet your site's needs
Mason news desk stories available to your site through shared content
If You Build It, They Will Come
The Mason Drupal Platform has variety of customized components to help you build pages in a way that best presents your content.
You'll also have a site that has a look and feel that's consistent with other Mason sites. Another bonus: access to shared content.
Some Mason units that are already in the MDP ecosystem include:
- Mason's main site.
- College of Visual and Performing Arts.
- School of Dance.
- Volgenau School of Engineering.
- Compliance, Diversity and Ethics.
- Honors College.
- Systems Engineering and Operations Research.
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation.
- School for Conflict Analysis and Resolution.
- And the site you're on right now, WebInfo.
You can get some general information on how to use the MDP through the unversity's account with Lynda.com. However, Mason's system is so customized, you'll need to be trained on how to use our components before you can work on university websites. The Lynda classes are not required.
We'll also have some sites on WordPress, and we're working on a way to give them the Mason look. Stay tuned.